To measure angular and spatial position
we use a total station made in Japan, with an angular precision of 2."
For level measurement
We use an optical level with automatic compensator from the same manufacturer, with a precision of 2mm per kilometer standard deviation (0.002 mm / m).
We also have a bubble level, with an accuracy of 0.001 mm / meter, digital micrometer to 0.001 mm appreciation.
For measurements of deformations and stresses
Our company uses:
- non contact electronic sensors are used. Accuracy: 0.02 mm to 0.05 mm, it can take up to 100,000 measurements per second.
- The Electronic Shell Test, designed by our company, measures the relative deformation of the kiln’s shell, which takes place in proximity to the supports. This equipment has a precision of 0.01mm.
- Laser, used for hot axis alignment controls, with 0.05 mm accuracy.
- Laser for internal /external shell topography, 1mm accuracy.
- Measurement equipment for tyres and rollers diameters, it is used for measurements during normal production. This equipment has an accuracy of 0.04 mm in diameter.